This year students in Room 14 worked together to come up with ideas for our movie. Their were many of great ideas, but the one that stood out the most was creating a musical based on 'Teen Beach Movie'.
The ideas were great, however there was a lot of planning, practicing, filming, recording and editing to do!
Here are some of the skills that the Room 14 film crew had to develop during the process of LEARN, CREATE, SHARE:
- Use google docs to communicate and plan ideas for the movie
- Collaborate with other students to plan songs and dance choreography
- Study and learn the songs and dance movements
- Teach and guide students the chosen songs and dances
- Use Garage Band to record and edit voiceovers and songs
- Use the flip cameras to film scenes
- Use Hyperstudio to draw background images for greenscreen
- Use iMovie to edit the final scenes
- Upload to vimeo
- Share to Manaiakalani cluster school at the Film Festival
- Share to the world through our blogs
Well done to Room 14 for such a great job on this year's movie, and an extra special thumbs up to Junior and May who came up with the concept and were the brains behind our movie!